Robert L. Gardana
ROBERT L. GARDANA, is board certified in Admiralty and Maritime Law and is a licensed Master.
He handles cruise injury or death cases against all cruise lines throughout the United States through a procedure referred to as pro hac vice.
Captain Gardana handles cases in many foreign countries through his association internationally with forign counsel.
Regardless of the location of the incident, if you or a family has suffered an injured or death, Robert L. Gardana, offers free consultation 7 days a week.
Cruise Industry Claims Seminar Part 1
Cruise Industry Claims Seminar Part 2
- Admitted in Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
Law School Attended
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, Class of 1979, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.A.